The research that this slideshow summarises sets out to explore why our democratic models are failing in the face of the interactive web and its endless opportunities for exchange and dialogue, and how a better democratic model – taking these opportunities into consideration – could be designed.
Sign up for the CDC Newsletter!
- Institute of the Culture and Aesthetics of Digital Media (ICAM)
- Media Cultures of Computer Simulation
- Digital Cultures Research Lab (DCRL)
- Hybrid Publishing Lab (HPL)
- Gamification Lab (GL)
- Public Service Media 2.0 Lab (PSM 2.0)
- Common Media Lab (CML)
- Leuphana Arts Program (LAP)
- Moving Image Lab (MIL)
Grundversorgung 2.0 auf Social Media